Monday, May 15, 2006

Fook'n pishin' again.


Rain - Day 8.

No baseball all weekend. (I don't count Friday's loss, my memory is selective, and besides, I was drunk.)

There's that old adage about New England weather: If you don't like it, wait a minute.

That's actually what I LIKE about NE weather. I NEED it to change every third day or so. I like sunny days, I like rainy days, I like snowy days, I like cold days, I like warm days. (not hot & humid days, though, they can fuck right off) I like weird weather, I like calm weather, I love New England's variable weather. More than three days in a row of ANYTHING, and I get antsy.

I love a good rainy day, even a good rainy weekend is nice on occasion.

But this...this is stupid.


I'm writing a letter.

Dear Sirs,


FUCKING STOP RAINING ALREADY.

Thank you,

Andraste, the damp.

0 Comments:

<< Home