Saturday, June 10, 2006

The nature of fantasy is that it can't be fulfilled. You'll only be disappointed. But oh, the fantasy.

Hooray!

This morning's fuck-you-up-just-before-the-alarm-goes-off-dream, since it's Saturday, was not interrupted by the alarm.

And it involved me, this guy, and a swimming pool.

That's all I'll say about it.


Yesssss.....

Heading out to the game soon...providing they don't call it for rain. They'll let us get there, spend an hour drinking $7 beers, and THEN call it.

Hate that.

...And...there's the cab.


2 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

My alarm has been programmed by the evil overlords to wake me instantly if it looks like me and say Jennifer Aniston and about to get down to business. It usually allows me something like, "sure P1P lets's go to bed. Just let me get my 3 gorgeous friends, a big bottle of baby oil and my paddling pool" then the alram wakes me up and sends me to work.

Glad you got to take a dip in the pool, I am living vicariously through you.

12 June, 2006 04:44  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, that guy. Heh. I am a fan of that guy. Well played.

13 June, 2006 11:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home