Friday, September 29, 2006

Reasons to be Cheerful, Part III


Okay. Had my tantrum yesterday, so that's out of the way.

I'm going to trust that my complaint to Paypal about AdamHersh and his goons will be taken seriously and I won't be bothered again. It's a leap of faith.

Ebay now knows that if there's a back hoe up for sale on my profile, it's PROBABLY not me, and that'll get cleared up in a thrice.

Work will be busy, but that's fine. It means I won't check the clock every 10 seconds, and 5pm is on its merry way.

It is Friday, payday, and I'm beginning my joyful contemplation of where/what/with whom to do my drinking tonight.

All in all, I had my bad week catharsis, and am feeling light, thin, healthy, optimistic and purdy.

Titter.

I'm declaring today Ian Dury Day. For no good reason, except that I'm in the mood.

So, in short:

Tantrum/catharsis: Check
Paypal complaint: Check
Ebay cleared up: Check
Health/beauty check: Check
Friday: Check
Random dead rock star day declaration: Check, check, check.



I'm getting it done here, people. Let no fecker say otherwise.


4 Comments:

Blogger fatmammycat said...

I will drink to that! Cheers and have a great weekend.

29 September, 2006 15:17  
Blogger Monstee said...

Me didn't log on yesterday so me missed timely commenting on you rantings. But me do want to say that me LOVE coming here for you excellent use of profanity. "Fuckpig"! Me gotta remember that one.

Beers!

29 September, 2006 17:01  
Blogger ExAfrica said...

Ian Dury Dead!!!!

What!

When'd that happen - and how...hope it's something rock-starish.

29 September, 2006 21:18  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

http://capetorio.blogspot.com/

Are you going to the party?
Are you going to the Boston Tea Party?

Redcoats in the village
There's fighting in the streets
The Indians and the
mountain men, well
They are talking when they meet
The king has said he's gonna put a tax on tea
And that's the reason you all Americans drink coffee

Are you going to the party?
Are you going to the Boston Tea Party?

Wake up and make love to me.

30 September, 2006 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home