Friday, February 02, 2007

I grow weary of the incompetence of others.

COMCAST! Give me back my e-mail, you fucking bunch of humps!

Honestly, I don't know why it's so hard. We've moved, changed the address on our account, had a Comcast technician in to set up cable, phone, internet service in the new house. Phone and cable work just peachy. But our e-mail accounts keep fucking DYING. We've called them, were told they just needed to purge our old accounts, reset our accounts with the new address and account number, that it would be seamless, nothing would be lost, and we wouldn't even notice any interruption. We've given them the okay to do this, this was supposedly done Tuesday night, but today, I'm at work with my comcast account open, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere...zzzzzzz.

What the everloving FUCK is wrong with them? Why is it so hard to just change our shit to our new address and account number? And WHY, after working fine for a few days, does it suddenly fucking DIE again?

Comcast, you blow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lovingly refer to them as Comcrap. It's not long until happy hour...hang in there Andraste.

02 February, 2007 13:55  

<< Home