Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lazy blogger links day

Here's a few things that have caught my eye lately.

Some Art - An artist of my 'real life' acquaintance called Piero Buscaglia. I don't know much about art, but I know what I like and I've just had a great time exploring this site. The very first one under 'main body of work,' entitled 'Self Portrait at Nineteen' is especially powerful. Me Likey. Me may asky to buy printy.

Do some GOOD in the world - I have no way of knowing if this is real or a scam, but I took a leap of faith and donated some $$. If it's a scam, which I really don't think it is, then I'm not out much. It amazes me that situations like this can, and do, happen to people in this day and age, in the most affluent country in the world. We can spend billions a day occupying a third world country that doesn't want us there, and yet we turn our backs on our own citizens. Sad.

I still love bats!

Hasn't been updated in forever, probably the guy is dead from his food experiments, but here's an oldie, but a goodie - Steve, don't eat it!

Oddly fascinating. No, I don't have any idea why. Don't ask.

6 Comments:

Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Chloe has the sparest veggie drawer I've seen. No plastic bags?
Hmmmmm. I'm going to think about that.

Aw, bats are cute.

06 December, 2007 17:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, Don't Eat It - The Tree Brain was not added recently.

07 December, 2007 15:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAS added recently.

07 December, 2007 15:10  
Blogger Andraste said...

Thanks, anonymous. Didn't catch it at first because the newer entries are at the bottom of the page (perhaps Steve should rearrange it so that newer entries are the top, or better yet, date the entries!)

Glad to hear he's still alive, though.

07 December, 2007 15:16  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Excellent links, girl. A curious half hour spent. Cheers!

11 December, 2007 01:44  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I'm still smiling at the squirrel drinking a pint. Hee hee!

13 December, 2007 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home