Thursday, April 16, 2009

HOOCH AND HOCKEY!




After a long winter of going straight home every day after work, eating dinner with the SPOUSE, then getting in my PJ's to spend the evening on the couch, quiet and alone by 6:30PM (Yes, alone - and it's a good thing. He goes to the man-cave to watch whatever other sports are on, and I have been only interested in hockey and whatever Netflix selections are in the house - thank Salma for multiple televisions) ...tonight, I am actually going out. Out to socialize, watch the Bruins start the Eastern Conference Playoffs against Montreal (boooo), have some drinks, play pub trivia, and speak to other human beings.
Live.
That is a SHITLOAD of activity for someone who hasn't said 7 words after 7PM to any living soul since October.

I suspect my head will explode.

In fact, if my lower alcohol tolerance is anything to go by, it'll keep exploding into tomorrow morning.
I'm thinking the Bruins take this series in 5 games. Don't argue with me. Five. Shut it.
That is all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling OK! Did you have fun?

16 April, 2009 14:07  
Blogger Andraste said...

Ooops! Have to change the date on this post - it's Thursday that I was talking about.

Wonder why blogger gets the dates wrong...

16 April, 2009 14:23  
Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

The 1% of America that loves hockey is the 1% of America I love. Go Lucic!

17 April, 2009 23:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home