Saturday, April 18, 2009

Litmus test

If you drive an Escalade, you may be a douchebag.

If you drive a white Escalade, you probably are a douchebag.

If you drive an Escalade with vanity plates, chances you're a douchebag are near 90%.

If you drive an Escalade, with vanity plates, playing your stereo at deafening volume and shouting at bicyclists, Congratulations. You are KING OF THE DOUCHEBAGS.

That is all.




...No, wait.

Forgot to put up the kilted man photo. Running out of celebrities, but here's an oldie but goodie. Despite the mullett.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kinder than I am. I would have declared "DOUCHEBAG!" for the Escalade alone.

Poor Liam. Not such a great spring for him.

My word verification is figizati. Sounds like some sort of crazy Italian dish---or a band.

18 April, 2009 18:22  
Blogger Andraste said...

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but you're right - I've never encountered an Escalade driver who wasn't a clear and obvious db.

Poor Liam indeed! You know, after his wife died I got a LOT of hits on this blog because people googled "liam neeson, well hung" which I thought was in very poor taste. Write one silly blog post with a nonsequitur title, and the traffic you get from weirdos...

19 April, 2009 10:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yesterday I got a hit for "teacherspanked story." Gross.

19 April, 2009 10:49  
Blogger Annie said...

OK, I've got nothing intelligent to say here, but I must comment as my verification word is "joyattac." It's been a lovely day -- out in the yard planting flowers and playing ball with the dogs....and now it's officially beer-thirty. Joyattac indeed!

19 April, 2009 16:20  
Blogger Andraste said...

Annie - Always great to hear from you, whether you've got anything to say or not. It HAS been an amazing day. I got a SHITLOAD done. Laundry, yard work, carpet cleaning, reading, and just got back from an afternoon of drinking with an in-law who seriously needed my insight. Fuck, I'm gooooooood.

Don't you love sunday rocktails?

19 April, 2009 18:43  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Yums.
Love Liam Neeson.

29 April, 2009 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home